Quiet people have the loudest minds.
putlocker my main bitch, sockshare my side bitch, gorillavid my 3am booty call
Charles Bukowski (via bittersweetsongs)
Wow bukowski so profound do you also bathe fully clothed you dickhead. “Oohh isn’t it funny that a person will eat when they’re hungry but will duck if you throw an apple at their face”
People run from rain but
in bathtubs full of
Imagine having braces during the apocalypse. no one can take your braces off. And you just have to accept that you’ll have braces forever.
i want a novel focused around a character with braces during the apocalypse and the entire plot of the story revolves around their search for an orthodontist who is still alive and they sort of accidentally save the world in the process
just got my bottom wire on so THANKS FOR THE NIGHTMARES
Okay I’m not even a Star Trek fan but that’s beautiful.
I met my wife at a Star Trek convention. She was study abroad from France and spoke little English, and I didn’t know a lick of French. So, for the first few months of our relationship, we communicated by speaking Klingon.
"but men get raped too-"
AND LOOK HOW YOU HANDLED THAT
A 14 year-old boy was recently raped at knife-point by a 20 year-old woman. When the story broke, it was primarily men who claimed he should have enjoyed it. It was feminists who validated his pain and spoke in support of him.
This is why we need feminism.
my wedding playlist
- walking down the aisle: avril lavigne - hot
- during wedding vows: avril lavigne - keep holdin on (instrumental)
- just married song: avril lavigne - sk8er boi (starts from the last chorus)
- first dance: avril lavigne - i will be
- parent dance: avril lavigne - what the hell
- band plays all the other classic avril lavigne songs
- last dance: avril lavigne - smile